- About me
NHS Brighton and Hove
I provided seven years’ of support to NHS Brighton and Hove as their primary technical support / web advisor while employed by Sussex Health Informatics Service.
During that time I have:
- performed four full redesigns on their website and intranet;
- designed a dynamic / database driven “health promotion library catalogue” facility enabling their catalogue of resources to be maintained by non-technical staff and very easily browsed by local health economy staff and general public. This facility has had a six-year life (so far) with minimal changes to the highly workable orignal design;
- played a key role in the interface design for their staff directory enabling easy updating, full administrator control and minimal administrative burden;
- ensured non-technical staff were fully supported and unintimidated by every aspect of the work which they need to do on their sites.
- Content structuring
- Site design and creation
- Liaison with third-party designers for current web site
- Staff training (updating the site and content usability)
- Full technical and non-technical support for staff at all levels within the organisation.