- About me
West Sussex Sexual Health
I have worked for the West Sussex Sexual Health team for about three years both when employed by the NHS and also as a freelancer.
The team wanted to completely redesign their site to have an improved interface, a better depth of web-focussed content and an intuitive structure.
Initially, I worked closely with the team to:
- consider end-user requirements,
- create visual wireframes,
- create structural site maps,
- create poly-hierarchical category structure.
While the site was being built by an NHS in-house team I:
- trained content authors in web writing,
- worked with the in-house web team to resolve any coding problems,
- trained content editors in updating the site,
- helped them edit, add and proof-read their content.
I also provide on-going support as needed.