- About me
Testimonials from Sussex Cancer Network
Caroline Huff, Macmillan Network Nurse Director at Sussex Cancer Network:
Graham always exhibits the highest degree of professionalism in his work, and succeeds in his aim of ensuring the highest standards of work from his clients through patience, perseverance, dedication and hard work.
During the design stages his support to novice, and often overwhelmed project managers, was calm, consistent, and seemingly inexhaustible.
As an organisation we are delighted with the website which has met the requirements of the original brief, and continues to provide new and innovative solutions to our information management and administrative needs.
- offered clear best choice of design and support of local and national options;
- revised, reviewed and re-launched all-new website to provide for:
- highly complex and detailed public cancer information resource, including 100’s of links and comprehensive live-linked database;
- comprehensive information resource and knowledge management system for managed clinical network, incorporating contacts and diary databases and development capacity to meet evolving needs of the organisation.
- provided expert professional advice and support in all aspects of maintaining and developing the website.
Anne Catt, Service Improvement Facilitator at Sussex Cancer Network:
I have worked with Graham to develop a patient information website for cancer patients.
Graham is passionate about his product. He is sensitive to needs of the audience, understanding of resource limits and always prepared to go the extra mile to ensure the website meets the needs of its owners and users.